2002 Chevy Tahoe rear bench seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
Im posting this rear bench seat for sale for my furure mother-in-law. She has had it sitting in storage since 2002 covered up of course and no longer has the Tahoe. I havent seen the seats but my finace told me that the seats are in new condition, may have been sat in 2-3 times but were always folded down. She said they dont have any tears or show any signs or wear either but if need be when Im free I can make a trip up there to check them out and know for certain. The seats are tan leather as well. I have pic of only one of the pair as the other is tucked way back in the back of the storage. I highly doubt that they will come with hardware so unless some in found it would be a "no hardware". I checked out some prices on ebay and found some that were used anywhere from $300-$700 for new. I told her I would post them for $600 OBO but do not low ball me and pick up only unless I can talk her into shipping if buyer pays and setups all shipping and I will just drop them off.

Seats are located in Mansfield/Arlington TX area. Wouldnt have a problem meeting somewhere close and if buyer wants to toss in some gas money then I will deliver a short distance.

db767736-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you sir. She had the Tahoe when she was married and he filed for bankrupt and dissapeared and left her alone in the house with my fiance and her 2 y/o brother that just had a triple bypass so she was a stay at home mom and he took off and left them there with no way to pay bills,food,water, or anything. They lived in the dark for a few months with the sweet neighbors helping them out and letting them come over and get water and take showers and feeding them then the guy shows back up months later like nothing happened. They came to repo the Tahoe and before they did she took out the seats, tv, and other things since it was in his name lmao.

And by the way to anyone interested, at the end of next month I will be traveling to Monroe, LA to see family and if needed I will find a way to bring them up with me and meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.