Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
$150 no center caps

y2y4upeh.jpg

Pretty good deal compared to what they sell for around here..I woulda picked them up if I hadn't just bought some, I've seen the center caps on craigslist for like $20 before also
Glws

Put em on Craigslist.

And by the way, you ever got Nelson to adjust the turn on temp for your E-fans? I think other than that everything was fine right?

No not yet, I really need to find a bigger alt. those fans are sucking all the volts out if my truck lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I warned you about that. Lol. I put a 145a in mine, and its doing "OK". I could really use a bigger one than that though. I still got my stock 130a if you wanna try that out and see if it helps enough.

You still have these? Thinking about selling the 20's and have nothing else to ride on. Thought about picking up these and some used tires to ride on for awhile.
Seems like most people don't have 17's to trade or want to pay straight cash and I have to have something else to ride on. Also kind of want a spare set of 17's around just incase I need them sometime.

Still have these? I had a caliper come loose, after like 8,000 miles might I add, and it went through my wheel.

^Fawk! Gannon, I'd have these sold for ya if you were closer. Buddy has 2 door hoe and wants some, but can't find any apparently. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.