09 gmc sierra 4/7 drop

Gmcsierra09

Apr 5, 2013
Cold Lake
so here is my truck stock height with mud flaps, stocks wheels, watermelon wheel gap and un-leveled.

So over a period of time, I researched, asked questions, ordered parts and spent quite a bit of money.

So I gathered parts for about a month, waiting on backordered parts and getting everything together. My room was the "inventory" room I guess u could say.

Friday night I took the truck and parts down to the shop so it could sleepover and be operated on the next day.
ight I took the truck and parts down to the shop so it could sleepover and be operated on the next day.

Left that night with the truck on the hoist

Came back the next morning and started, did all the front end work within two hours. Spindles and sturts, after that we moved on the the back.

took the axle off, cut the old bump stops off, took the helper spring off. installed all of the parts and boom.. done

Gmc Denali 20'' wheels
275/45/20 goodyear eagle gt2 tires

finished project, couldn't be more impressed.

:motherofgod: that looks good. Almost makes me think I should have got those wheels instead of the polished GMCs I have now.

Looks good man! Wouldn't mind have the Denali wheels myself at times

thanks, scored the all four rims for 200$ through my shop, customer didn't want them anymore since the vehicle was shipped to auction. needed a good polish but happy with the results

Looks good man

Buy Denail's
Send me gmc's
Prawfit

GMCs on a Chevy? :bishplz:

That's almost as silly as LTZs on a GMC. :crazy:

thanks, scored the all four rims for 200$ through my shop, customer didn't want them anymore since the vehicle was shipped to auction. needed a good polish but happy with the results

:ffuuu: I need a deal like that.